Okay, this counts for my January project! I only had one blip while sewing my quilting stitches and fortunately it wasn't a big one. The edge of the backing got tucked under and then stitched. It was about 10 inches long so it didn't take long to pick the stitches out and re-stitch it. It don't worry about mistakes showing since I now know it will all blend nicely once it's finished and washed.
I made a nice roll of binding using some of Tina Givens fabric that I think is a perfect match for my quilt. I used Elizabeth Hartman's binding tutorial again and I loved it (again!).
I honestly love the binding process. It's my favorite tedious work ever and I was really glad to get to this point. Very satisfying stuff. Plus, I get to sit for hours and nobody accuses me of being lazy.